Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-420 Exam Questions and Answers by kara

Page: 2 / 8

Cisco 300-420 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
Exam Code: 300-420 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 242 Q&A's Shared By: kara
Question 8

Drag and drop the characteristics from the left onto the YANG models they describe on the right. Not all options are used.

Questions 8

Options:

Discussion
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Question 9

A customer’s environment includes hosts that support IPv6-only. Several of these hosts must communicate with a public web server that has only IPv4 domain name resolution. Which solution should the customer use in this environment?

Options:

A.

utilize NAT64 to translate the addresses

B.

Implement NAT44 at the edge of the customer network

C.

use 6to4 and a tunnel to translate the addresses

D.

implement 6PE to resolve hostname resolution

Discussion
Question 10

An engineer is working for a large cable TV provider that requires multiple sources streaming video on different channels using multicast with no rendezvous point. Which multicast protocol meets these requirements?

Options:

A.

PIM-SM

B.

PIM-SSM

C.

any-source multicast

D.

BIDIR-PIM

Discussion
Question 11

A network engineer is redesigning a company's QoS solution. The company is currently using IP Precedence, but the engineer plans to move to DiffServ. It is important that the new solution provide backward compatibility with the current solution. Which technology should the design include?

Options:

A.

expedited forwarding

B.

assured forwarding

C.

class selector code points

D.

default per hop behavior

Discussion
Page: 2 / 8

300-420