Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-610 Exam Questions and Answers by tiana

Page: 6 / 7

Cisco 300-610 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
Exam Code: 300-610 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 204 Q&A's Shared By: tiana
Question 24

Refer to the exhibit A Cisco engineer is configuring a next-generation Cisco HyperFlex HX data platform with 2 x Cisco UCS 6248UP fabric interconnects. 8 x Cisco HX-Series HX240c-M4SX servers, plus 8 x Cisco UCS B200-M4 blade servers Cisco UCS 5108 blade chassis, and Cisco UCS 2204XP fabric extenders The solution is configured with HX Release 4 5(2a) using VMware ESXi 7 0 U2 After the engineer migrates all customer VMs to the new solution platform, the engineer decides to create HX Native snapshots for all the VMs The engineer performs the operation and notices that some of the VMs are not creating snapshots. What is the most probable reason that the HX Native snapshots are not created?

Options:

A.

Virtual machines are in suspended state

B.

The servers have duplicate names

C.

The source disk is thick provisioned

D.

The node has insufficient datastore space

Discussion
Question 25

An engineer is implementing a storage area network where an NPV is used. The engineer notices that the servers in a storage farm are experiencing heavy traffic contention. The engineer needs to migrate traffic from heavily loaded server interfaces to interfaces with less load. When the new links are deployed, the existing traffic is not rebalanced as expected. Which feature must be used to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

NPIV

B.

multiple VSAN support

C.

DVM

D.

disruptive load balancing

Discussion
Question 26

What is an advantage of Cisco HyperFlex Edge as compared to Cisco HyperFlex Standard Clusters?

Options:

A.

Cisco Intersight automatically creates an invisible cloud witness.

B.

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server chassis provides SEEPROM connectivity to solve split-brain scenarios.

C.

Cisco UCS Manager provides service profile portability across nodes.

D.

Cisco HyperFlex Edge provides native container support through the KVM hypervisor.

Discussion
Question 27

An engineer requires a solution that achieves Ethernet traffic forwarding on all available paths from the hosts to the Cisco Nexus Fabric Extender and from the Fabric Extenders to the Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches. The NIC teaming from the Fabric Extender to a server should use an LACP EtherChannel. Which solution should be implemented to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Virtual Port Channel

B.

Enhanced Virtual Port Channel

C.

Virtual Port Channel Plus (vPC+)

D.

Back-to-Back Virtual Port Channel

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Page: 6 / 7

300-610
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-610 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-610 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99