Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-610 Exam Questions and Answers by millie-mae

Page: 2 / 7

Cisco 300-610 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
Exam Code: 300-610 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 204 Q&A's Shared By: millie-mae
Question 8

An engineer must implement an iSCSI storage connectivity in the existing Cisco UCS environment. The environment is based on Cisco UCS С-Series rack server, Cisco Nexus 1000V Series Switches, and VMware ESXi hosts. The implementation must meet these requirements:

• Provide multipathing and high availability in the event of a critical path failure.
  • Be cost-effective and not require the purchase of new equipment.

Which two components must be selected to meet these requirements? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

software iSCSI adapter

B.

storage binding

C.

uplink pinning

D.

system VLAN

E.

hardware iSCSI NIC

Discussion
Question 9

A customer needs to deploy a three-tier network architecture that will consist of web, and other business-critical applications. The solution will include Cisco UCS 6324 Fabric interconnects managing B and C Series servers The Fabric interconnects will be connected to the cisco nexus 7706 series switch for network access. A storage array will be directly connected to the UCS deployment. Which type must be used to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

UCS Interconnect in Ethernet end-host mode

UCS Interconnect in Fibre Channel switching mode

Fabric Interconnects uplinked to the Nexus device using an LACP port-channel in active mode

B.

UCS Interconnect in Ethernet switching mode

UCS interconnect to Fibre Channel switching mode

Fabric Interconnect uplinked to the Nexus device using an LACP port-channel in passive mode

C.

UCS Interconnect in Ethernet end-host mode

UCS Interconnect in Fibre Channel end-host mode

Fabric Interconnect uplinked to me Nexus device using an LACP port-channel in passive mode

D.

UCS Inter conned in Ethernet switching mode

UCS interconnect in Fibre Channel end-host mode

Fabric Interconnects uplinked to the Nexus device using an LACP port-channel in active mode

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Question 10

Which type fields can an engineer use to identify an iSCSI participant? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

type

B.

preshared key

C.

port number

D.

identifying tag

E.

hostname

Discussion
Question 11

An engineer manages hundreds of Cisco Nexus Series and 9000 Series Switches that are installed at several data centers and wants to use one of the built-in automation tools of the Cisco NX-OS Guest Shell to automate daily activities. The engineer requires a tool that uses imperative language, has extensive support, and is object-oriented. Which automation tool should be used to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Phython

B.

Bash

C.

YAML

D.

Perl

Discussion
Page: 2 / 7

300-610