Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-610 Exam Questions and Answers by cassidy

Page: 5 / 7

Cisco 300-610 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
Exam Code: 300-610 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 204 Q&A's Shared By: cassidy
Question 20

An engineer is experiencing performance issues on a cisco UCS blade server. The B-series blade server contains four CPUs, most of which are idle. The engineer notices that the CPU is suffering from too many requests sent by the NIC. Additionally, the number of queues appears to be insufficient and only a single CPU is processing the network traffic. Which policy must be used to alleviate these issues?

Options:

A.

Ethernet adapter

B.

vNIC placement

C.

LAN connectivity

D.

Dynamic vNIC connection

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 21

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 21

A customer must ensure that the interface on a switch has enough resources to sustain the line rate traffic during peak load.

Which action meets this requirement?

Options:

A.

Change the rate mode to dedicated.

B.

Set Transmit B2B credit to 16.

C.

Change the port mode to NL.

D.

Increase the data field size to 9000 bytes.

Discussion
Question 22

Which address pool is used when a vHBA template is created?

Options:

A.

MAC

B.

WWPN

C.

IP

D.

UUID

Discussion
Question 23

What are two advantages of using Cisco vPC over traditional access layer designs? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

supports Layer 3 port channels

B.

disables spanning-tree

C.

no spanning-tree blocked ports

D.

uses all available uplink bandwidth

E.

maintains single control plane

Discussion