Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-610 Exam Questions and Answers by alexia

Page: 3 / 7

Cisco 300-610 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
Exam Code: 300-610 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 204 Q&A's Shared By: alexia
Question 12

Which orchestration tool provides a graphical interface to manage LAN and SAN fabrics?

Options:

A.

Cisco Virtual Topology System

B.

Cisco Data Center Network Manager

C.

Cisco Nexus Fabric Manager

D.

Cisco CloudCenter

Discussion
Question 13

An engineer enables the HSRP feature on a Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switch. It must be ensured that the switch manages packets that are sent to the local vPC MAC address, remote vPC MAC address, and HSRP virtual MAC address.

Which command accomplishes this goal?

Options:

A.

peer-switch

B.

peer-gateway

C.

map-server

D.

hsrp preempt

Discussion
Question 14

Which protocol prevents fiber failures from causing a Layer 2 loop in a dark fiber DCI?

Options:

A.

BFD

B.

UDLD

C.

MCP

D.

LLDP

Discussion
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Question 15

A network architect designs the iSCSI architecture. The requirements are to achieve high performance and a low amount of oversubscription and to minimize latency. Which two actions must be taken to meet these requirements? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Configure the size of the payload in each frame to MTU 9000.

B.

Minimize the number of hops between the storage and the hosts.

C.

Enable iSCSI port binding on the Initiator device.

D.

Set the size of the payload in each frame to MTU 1500.

E.

Use a software-based iSCSI adapter on the client side.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 7

300-610
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-610 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-610 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99