Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-401 Exam Questions and Answers by lilian

Page: 18 / 62

Cisco 350-401 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
Exam Code: 350-401 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 843 Q&A's Shared By: lilian
Question 72

If the noise floor is -90 dBm and wireless client is receiving a signal of -75 dBm, what is the SNR?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 73

Questions 73

Refer to the exhibit. Which action completes the configuration to achieve a dynamic continuous mapped NAT for all users?

Options:

A.

Configure a match-host type NAT pool

B.

Reconfigure the pool to use the 192.168 1 0 address range

C.

Increase the NAT pool size to support 254 usable addresses

D.

Configure a one-to-one type NAT pool

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Question 74

Questions 74

Refer to the exhibit. External users require HTTP connectivity to an internal company web server that is listening on TCP port 8080. Which command set accomplishes this requirement?

A)

Questions 74

B)

Questions 74

C)

Questions 74

D)

Questions 74

E)

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

E.

Option E

Discussion
Question 75

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 75

Based on the configuration in this WLAN security setting, Which method can a client use to authenticate to the network?

Options:

A.

text string

B.

username and password

C.

certificate

D.

RADIUS token

Discussion
Page: 18 / 62
Title