Independence Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-401 Exam Questions and Answers by lilian

Page: 18 / 61

Cisco 350-401 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (350-401 ENCOR)
Exam Code: 350-401 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 983 Q&A's Shared By: lilian
Question 72

Drag and drop the characteristics from the left onto the infrastructure deployment models they describe on the right.

Questions 72

Options:

Discussion
Question 73

What is required for a virtual machine to run?

Options:

A.

a Type 1 hypervisor and a host operating system

B.

a hypervisor and physical server hardware

C.

only a Type 1 hypervisor

D.

only a Type 2 hypervisor

Discussion
Question 74

How does a fabric AP fit in the network?

Options:

A.

It is in local mode and must be connected directly to the fabric border node

B.

It is in FlexConnect mode and must be connected directly to the fabric edge switch.

C.

It is in FlexConnect mode and must be connected directly to the fabric border node

D.

It is in local mode and must be connected directly to the fabric edge switch.

Discussion
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 75

AN engineer is implementing MPLS OAM to monitor traffic within the MPLS domain. Which action must the engineer perform to prevent from being forwarded beyond the service provider domain when the LSP is down?

Options:

A.

Disable IP redirects only on outbound interfaces

B.

Implement the destination address for the LSP echo request packet in the 127.x.y.z/8 network

C.

Disable IP redirects on all ingress interfaces

D.

Configure a private IP address as the destination address of the headend router of Cisco MPLS TE.

Discussion
Page: 18 / 61
Title
Questions
Posted

350-401
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

350-401 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

350-401 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99