Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-401 Exam Questions and Answers by elsa

Page: 29 / 62

Cisco 350-401 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
Exam Code: 350-401 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 843 Q&A's Shared By: elsa
Question 116

Which statement about TLS is accurate when using RESTCONF to write configurations on network devices?

Options:

A.

It requires certificates for authentication

B.

It is provided using NGINX acting as a proxy web server

C.

It is used for HTTP and HTTPS requests

D.

It is not supported on Cisco devices

Discussion
Question 117

Which AP mode allows an engineer to scan configured channels for rogue access points?

Options:

A.

sniffer

B.

monitor

C.

bridge

D.

local

Discussion
Question 118

Which action is the vSmart controller responsible for in an SD-WAN deployment?

Options:

A.

handle, maintain, and gather configuration and status for nodes within the SD-WAN fabric

B.

distribute policies that govern data forwarding performed within the SD-WAN fabric

C.

gather telemetry data from vEdge routers

D.

onboard vEdge nodes into the SD-WAN fabric

Discussion
Question 119

What is a characteristic of a virtual machine?

Options:

A.

It must be aware of other virtual machines, in order to allocate physical resources for them

B.

It is deployable without a hypervisor to host it

C.

It must run the same operating system as its host

D.

It relies on hypervisors to allocate computing resources for it

Discussion
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Page: 29 / 62
Title
Questions
Posted

350-401
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

350-401 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

350-401 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99