Valentine Day Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-401 Exam Questions and Answers by elsa

Page: 29 / 62

Cisco 350-401 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
Exam Code: 350-401 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 843 Q&A's Shared By: elsa
Question 116

Which statement about TLS is accurate when using RESTCONF to write configurations on network devices?

Options:

A.

It requires certificates for authentication

B.

It is provided using NGINX acting as a proxy web server

C.

It is used for HTTP and HTTPS requests

D.

It is not supported on Cisco devices

Discussion
Question 117

Which AP mode allows an engineer to scan configured channels for rogue access points?

Options:

A.

sniffer

B.

monitor

C.

bridge

D.

local

Discussion
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Question 118

Which action is the vSmart controller responsible for in an SD-WAN deployment?

Options:

A.

handle, maintain, and gather configuration and status for nodes within the SD-WAN fabric

B.

distribute policies that govern data forwarding performed within the SD-WAN fabric

C.

gather telemetry data from vEdge routers

D.

onboard vEdge nodes into the SD-WAN fabric

Discussion
Question 119

What is a characteristic of a virtual machine?

Options:

A.

It must be aware of other virtual machines, in order to allocate physical resources for them

B.

It is deployable without a hypervisor to host it

C.

It must run the same operating system as its host

D.

It relies on hypervisors to allocate computing resources for it

Discussion
Page: 29 / 62
Title
Questions
Posted

350-401