Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Cisco Updated 350-401 Exam Questions and Answers by yousif

Page: 26 / 61

Cisco 350-401 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (350-401 ENCOR)
Exam Code: 350-401 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 983 Q&A's Shared By: yousif
Question 104

Drag and drop the characteristics from the left onto the architectures on the right.

Questions 104

Options:

Discussion
Question 105

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 105

Which result Is achieved by the CoPP configuration?

Options:

A.

Traffic that matches entry 10 of ACL 100 is always allowed.

B.

Class-default traffic is dropped.

C.

Traffic that matches entry 10 of ACL 100 is always allowed with a limited CIR.

D.

Traffic that matches entry 10 of ACL 100 is always dropped.

Discussion
Question 106

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 106

The inside and outside interfaces u configuration of this device have been correctly identified. What is the effect of this configuration?

Options:

A.

dynamic NAT

B.

NAT64

C.

PAT

D.

static NAT

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Question 107

Which type of antenna is designed to provide a 360-degree radiation pattern?

Options:

A.

Yagi

B.

directional

C.

omnidirectional

D.

patch

Discussion
Page: 26 / 61
Title