Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-401 Exam Questions and Answers by yousif

Page: 26 / 69

Cisco 350-401 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
Exam Code: 350-401 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 927 Q&A's Shared By: yousif
Question 104

Questions 104

A network engineer configures a new GRE tunnel and enters the show run command. What does the output verify?

Options:

A.

The tunnel will be established and work as expected

B.

The tunnel destination will be known via the tunnel interface

C.

The tunnel keepalive is configured incorrectly because they must match on both sites

D.

The default MTU of the tunnel interface is 1500 byte.

Discussion
Question 105

Which device makes the decision for a wireless client to roam?

Options:

A.

wireless client

B.

wireless LAN controller

C.

access point

D.

WCS location server

Discussion
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 106

How does EIGRP differ from OSPF?

Options:

A.

EIGRP is more prone to routing loops than OSPF

B.

EIGRP supports equal or unequal path cost, and OSPF supports only equal path cost.

C.

EIGRP has a full map of the topology, and OSPF only knows directly connected neighbors

D.

EIGRP uses more CPU and memory than OSPF

Discussion
Question 107

Which technology provides a secure communication channel for all traffic at Layer 2 of the OSI model?

Options:

A.

MACsec

B.

IPsec

C.

SSL

D.

Cisco Trustsec

Discussion
Page: 26 / 69
Title