Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Cisco Updated 350-401 Exam Questions and Answers by asiyah

Page: 45 / 61

Cisco 350-401 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (350-401 ENCOR)
Exam Code: 350-401 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 983 Q&A's Shared By: asiyah
Question 180

Drag anti drop the characteristics from the ten onto the configuration models on the right.

Questions 180

Options:

Discussion
Question 181

Options:

A.

S2 is configured as LACP. Change the channel group mode to passive

B.

S2 is configured with PAgP. Change the channel group mode to active.

C.

S1 is configured with LACP. Change the channel group mode to on

D.

S1 is configured as PAgP. Change the channel group mode to desirable

Discussion
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Question 182

Which two solutions are used for backing up a Cisco DNA Center Assurance database? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

NFS share

B.

non-linux server

C.

local server

D.

remote server

E.

bare metal server

Discussion
Question 183

What is the recommended minimum SNR for data applications on wireless networks?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Page: 45 / 61
Title
Questions
Posted

350-401
PDF