Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 352-011 Exam Questions and Answers by ana

Page: 3 / 9

Cisco 352-011 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Cisco Certified Design Expert Practical Exam
Exam Code: 352-011 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCDE
Questions: 249 Q&A's Shared By: ana
Question 12

A data center provider has designed a network using these requirements

 Two data center sites are connected to the public internet

 Both data centers are connected to different Internet providers

 Both data centers are also directly connected with a private connection for the internal traffic can also be at this direct connection The data center provider has only /19 public IP address block

Under normal conditions, Internet traffic should be routed directly to the data center where the services are located. When one Internet connections fails to complete traffic for both data centers should be routed by using the remaining Internet connection in which two ways can this routing be achieved? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

One /20 block is used for the first data center and the second /20 block is used for the second data center. The /20 block from the local data center is sent out without path prepending and the /20 block from the remote data center is sent out with path prepending at both sites

B.

One /20 block is used for the first data center and the second /20 block is used for the second data center. Each /20 block is only sent out locally. The /19 block is sent out at both Internet connections for the backup case to reroute the traffic through the remaining internet connection

C.

One /20 block is used for the first data center and the second /20 block is used for the second data center. The /20 block from the local data center is sent out with a low BGP local preference and the /20 block from the remote data center is sent out with a higher BGP local preference of both sites

D.

BGP will always load-balance the traffic to both data center sites

E.

One /20 block is used for the first data center and the second /20 block is used for the second data center. The /20 block from the local data center is sent out with a low BGP weight and the /20 block from the remote data center is sent out with a higher BGP weight at both sites

F.

The data center provider must have an additional public IP address block for this routing

Discussion
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 13

When is it required to leak routes into an IS-IS Level 1 area?

Options:

A.

when equal cost load balancing is required between the backbone and non-backbone areas

B.

when unequal cost load balancing is required between the backbone and non-backbone areas

C.

when MPLS L3VPN PE devices are configured in the Level 1 areas

D.

when a multicast RP is configured in the non-backbone area

Discussion
Question 14

Which two foundational aspects of loT are still evolving and being worked on by the industry at large? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

Regulatory domains

B.

loT consortia

C.

Standards

D.

Low energy Bluetooth sensors

E.

WiFi protocols

Discussion
Question 15

Your client is considering acquiring a new IPv6 address block so that all Ethernet interfaces on the network receive addresses based on their burned-in hardware addresses, with support for 600 VLANs. Which action do you recommend?

Options:

A.

Acquire a new /60 IPv6 network and subnet it into /70 networks, one per VLAN

B.

Acquire a new /58 IPv6 network and subnet it into /64 networks, one per VLAN

C.

Acquire a new /60 Ipv6 network and subnet it into /68 networks, one per VLAN

D.

Acquire a new/54 IPv6 network and subnet it into /64 networks , one per VLAN

Discussion
Page: 3 / 9

352-011