Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 352-011 Exam Questions and Answers by aubree

Page: 8 / 9

Cisco 352-011 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Cisco Certified Design Expert Practical Exam
Exam Code: 352-011 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCDE
Questions: 249 Q&A's Shared By: aubree
Question 32

A Mobile Service Provider would like to design and deploy an Ethernet service which has similar physical link failover/failback characteristics on the active/backup links as the APS/MSP SONET properties. Which Layer 2 service addresses should be considered to address this design feature?

Options:

A.

Port-Channel

B.

MLPPP

C.

Flex Link

D.

Ethernet Pseudowire

Discussion
Question 33

A financial trading organization plans to monitor the network latency for multicast data feeds on a hop-by-hop basis. Which technology should be added to their design to support this requirement?

Options:

A.

SPAN

B.

NBAR

C.

IPFIX

D.

Precision Time Protocol

Discussion
Question 34

You are designing a new multisite data center network within the same city. You are using the newest routers that run OSPF and DWDM point-to-point interfaces for site-to-site connectivity. Your primary objective is to use the fastest possible method for interface failure detection. Which method achieves this objective?

Options:

A.

UDLD

B.

Interface event dampening

C.

LoS/AIS event faults

D.

Fast-hello timers

Discussion
Question 35

Which two conditions must be met for EIGRP to maintain an alternate loop-free path to a remote network? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

The Reported Distance from a successor is lower than the local Feasible Distance

B.

The Reported Distance from a successor is higher than the local Feasible Distance

C.

A feasible successor must be present

D.

The feasible Distance from a successor is lower than the local Reported Distance

E.

The feasibility condition do not need to be met

Discussion
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Page: 8 / 9

352-011
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

352-011 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

352-011 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99