Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 352-011 Exam Questions and Answers by indiana

Page: 4 / 9

Cisco 352-011 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Cisco Certified Design Expert Practical Exam
Exam Code: 352-011 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCDE
Questions: 249 Q&A's Shared By: indiana
Question 16

A BGP route reflector in the network is talking longer than expected to converge during network changes. Troubleshooting has shown that the router cannot handle all the TCP acknowledgements during route updates. Which action can be performed to tune device performance?

Options:

A.

Increase the size of the large buffers

B.

Decrease the size of the small buffers

C.

Increase the keepalive timers for each BGP neighbor

D.

Increase the size of the hold queue

Discussion
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Question 17

Which technology , implemented on aggregation –edge nodes at the aggregation layer, provides per –tenant isolation at Layer 3 , with separate dedicated per-tenant routing and forwarding tables on the inside interfaces of firewall contexts?

Options:

A.

VDC

B.

VLAN

C.

VXLAN

D.

VRF-lite

Discussion
Question 18

Which option describes the fundamental design differences between an IP-based network design and a SAN-based?

Options:

A.

An IP-based design has redundant connectivity in the fabric and high amounts of east-west traffic, whereas a SAN-based design uses redundancy from a dual-attached host, which uses separate fabrics and has very little east-west traffic

B.

An IP-based design has redundancy from the host and high amounts of east-west traffic, whereas a SAN-based design uses redundancy in the fabric and very little east-west traffic

C.

An IP-based design has redundant connectivity in the fabric and high amounts of east-west traffic, whereas a SAN-based design uses zoning based redundancy which uses separate fabrics and has very little east-west traffic

D.

An IP-based design has redundant connectivity in the fabric and very little east-west traffic, whereas a SAN-based design uses redundancy in the host, which uses separate fabrics and has high amounts of east-west traffic

Discussion
Question 19

Refer the exhibit.

Questions 19

You have designed a IPv6 migration plan, and now you need to determine the impact on the existing IPv4 network. Which is likely to happen when you enable IPv6 routing on the link between R3 and R2, starting at R3?

Options:

A.

R3 advertises the link from R3-R2 to R1, R4 and R5 only.

B.

R2 receives an IPv6 default route from R3.

C.

Only R3 and R2 have IPv4 and IPv6 reachability.

D.

Loopback reachability between all routers for IPv4 is lost.

E.

All routers except R2 are reachable through IPv4.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 9

352-011
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

352-011 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

352-011 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99