Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 352-011 Exam Questions and Answers by constance

Page: 2 / 9

Cisco 352-011 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Cisco Certified Design Expert Practical Exam
Exam Code: 352-011 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCDE
Questions: 249 Q&A's Shared By: constance
Question 8

Which two statements about AToM are true? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

It encapsulates Layer 2 frames at the egress PE

B.

When using AToM, the IP precedence filed is not copied to the MPLS packet

C.

AToM supports connecting different L2 technologies using interworking option

D.

The loopback address of the PE router must be either /24 or /32

E.

It provides support for L2VPN features on ATM interfaces

Discussion
Question 9

Which option is a critical mechanism to optimize convergence speed when using MPLS FRR?

Options:

A.

IGP timers

B.

Bandwidth reservation

C.

Shared risk link groups

D.

Down detection

Discussion
Question 10

You work as a network designer for a company that is replacing their Frame Relay WAN with an MPLS VPN service, where the PE-to-CE routing protocol is BGP. The company has 3000 routes in their distribution routers, and they would like to advertise their access routers through the MPLS network. Their service provider, however, only supports 1000 prefixes per VRF. Which two design solutions can be applied to ensure that your access routers will be able to reach all devices in your network? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Configure the distribution routers to send a default route to the MPLS network

B.

Configure null routes and aggregate routes for the prefixes in your network on the distribution routers

C.

Summarize the routes on MPLS WAN interfaces of the distribution routers

D.

Use prefix lists on the distribution routers to control which routes are sent to MPLS network

E.

Configure the access routers to send a default route to the MPLS network

Discussion
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Question 11

Why is a redundant PIM stub router topology a bad network design decision?

Options:

A.

Multicast convergence takes long

B.

Multicast traffic duplication will occur

C.

It interferes with IGMP snooping

D.

It interfaces with PIM snooping

Discussion
Page: 2 / 9

352-011