Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 352-011 Exam Questions and Answers by august

Page: 5 / 9

Cisco 352-011 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Cisco Certified Design Expert Practical Exam
Exam Code: 352-011 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCDE
Questions: 249 Q&A's Shared By: august
Question 20

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 20

Which impact of using three or more ABRs between the backbone area and area 1 is true?

Options:

A.

In a large-scale network, LSA repletion, by all ABRs. can cause serious scalability issues

B.

Prefixes from the non-backbone area ate advertised by one ABR lo the backbone area

C.

Multiple ABRs reduce the CPU processing on each ABR due to spWtmg prefix advertisement between areas.

D.

In a large--scale network multiple ABRs can create microloops.

Discussion
Question 21

You must measure the amount of traffic that a mobile packet gateway produces when mobile phones access rather than the Internet. Which action do you take to allow this visibility?

Options:

A.

Poll OID that is configured for internal servers with SNMP.

B.

Collect information about traffic to the service prowler marked with IP precedence.

C.

Collect traffic information that is related to internal server IP addresses with NetFlow.

D.

Measure traffic characteristics of known internal servers with IP SLA.

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Question 22

When you design a network that uses IPsec, where can you reduce MTU to avoid network fragmentation?

Options:

A.

on both ends of the TCP connection

B.

on the side closest to the client

C.

on the side closest to the server

D.

in the WAN

Discussion
Question 23

A network design engineer is designing a new storage area network that combines multiple separate legacy SAN environments within a data center. Which technology isolates events within one of the SAN environment from the others?

Options:

A.

FCIP tunnels

B.

N-port ID Virtualization

C.

N-Port Virtualization

D.

Virtual SANs

Discussion
Page: 5 / 9

352-011