Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 352-011 Exam Questions and Answers by orhan

Page: 7 / 9

Cisco 352-011 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Cisco Certified Design Expert Practical Exam
Exam Code: 352-011 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCDE
Questions: 249 Q&A's Shared By: orhan
Question 28

ACME Corporation is deploying a new HR application that requires the network infrastructure to monitor and react to certain condition in the network.

Which feature should be used to meet this design requirement?

Options:

A.

IP SLA

B.

reflect ACLs

C.

Cisco IOS Embedded Event Manager

D.

SOAP

Discussion
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Question 29

Across a large WAN network, there will be new video traffic being distributed from a single source at any given time however, the video source might originate from different parts of the multicast domain at different times . Which multicast technology provides for this multicast traffic to be distributed with optimal path selection to the source?

Options:

A.

Any source Multicast.

B.

PIM sparse mode.

C.

Bidirectional PIM.

D.

Source Specific Multicast.

Discussion
Question 30

Questions 30

Options:

Discussion
Question 31

Refer to the exhibit

Questions 31

company xyz has 150 branch location across the U.S. Each branch is connected to two aggregation router one router in each data center The network is configured with Multiple OSPF with multiple OSPF areas and the aggregation router are ABRs A requirement is to keep an optimal path to the data centers and at the same time reduce the LSA propagation and SPF recomputation during a change in any part of the network

Which design elements should be included on the aggregation router?

Options:

A.

OSPF NSSA

B.

distribute lists

C.

OSPF summarization

D.

OSPF totally stubby area

Discussion
Page: 7 / 9

352-011