Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-401 Exam Questions and Answers by audrey

Page: 28 / 69

Cisco 350-401 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
Exam Code: 350-401 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 927 Q&A's Shared By: audrey
Question 112

Which data is properly formatted with JSON?

A)

Questions 112

B)

Questions 112

C)

Questions 112

D)

Questions 112

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 113

Drag and drop the characteristics from the left onto the orchestration tools that they describe on the right.

Questions 113

Options:

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Question 114

Questions 114

Refer to the exhibit. Which result does the python code achieve?

Options:

A.

The code encrypts a base64 decrypted password.

B.

The code converts time to the "year/month/day" time format.

C.

The code converts time to the yyyymmdd representation.

D.

The code converts time to the Epoch LINUX time format.

Discussion
Question 115

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 115

Which configuration change ensures that R1 is the active gateway whenever it is in a functional state for the 172.30.110.0724 network?

A)

Questions 115

B)

Questions 115

C)

Questions 115

D)

Questions 115

Options:

A.

Option A

B.