Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated BA3 Exam Questions and Answers by henri

Page: 2 / 14

CIMA BA3 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Fundamentals of Financial Accounting
Exam Code: BA3 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Certificate
Questions: 393 Q&A's Shared By: henri
Question 8

Non-current assets can be divided between intangible and tangible assets.

Which THREE of the following are intangible assets?

Options:

A.

Research and development

B.

Buildings

C.

Plant

D.

Goodwill

E.

Patent

F.

Land

Discussion
Question 9

A company's financial statements show a gross profit of $15 million. A major error in the inventory value system has been discovered resulting in an overstatement on opening inventory of $1.2 million and an understatement in closing inventory of $1.5 million.

What is the correct gross profit figure for the period?

Options:

A.

$17.7 million

B.

$15.3 million

C.

$14.7 million

D.

$12.3 million

Discussion
Question 10

Accounting codes are often used within a business.

Which of the following would describe the reason for this?

Options:

A.

To ensure all transaction are listed in a logical order

B.

To ensure transactions are recorded in date order

C.

To group like transactions to generate useful information

D.

To group transactions on the same date

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Question 11

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 11

The following information is available in respect of two companies that operate in the same market sector:

Which one of the following statements most accurately describes the companies' relative position?

Options:

A.

Company A has the shortest working capital cycle and the best control on both inventories and payables.

B.

Company B has the shortest working capital cycle and the best control on both inventories and payables.

C.

Company A has the shortest working capital cycle and the best control on inventories.

D.

Company B has the shortest working capital cycle and the best control on payables and receivables.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 14

BA3
PDF

$69.65  $199

BA3 Testing Engine

$78.75  $225

BA3 PDF + Testing Engine

$87.15  $249