Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated BA3 Exam Questions and Answers by claire

Page: 12 / 14

CIMA BA3 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Fundamentals of Financial Accounting
Exam Code: BA3 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Certificate
Questions: 393 Q&A's Shared By: claire
Question 48

Different users have different needs from financial information. One of which is to assess how effectively management is performing and how much profit will be available to be distributed.

Which of the following users will have this need for information?

Options:

A.

Managers

B.

Suppliers

C.

Lenders

D.

Shareholders

Discussion
Question 49

The draft accounts of KenDoo Ltd for the year ended 31 August 2006 showed a net profit of $10000.

During the audit, the following errors and omissions were discovered.

(a) Items valued at $3100 had been completely omitted from the closing stock figure.

(b) Accrual of electricity bill for $200 and insurance prepayment of $500 had been omitted.

(c) Equipment costing $12000, acquired on 1 September 2005, had been debited to the purchases acccount. (KenDoo Ltd depreciates equipment at 15% on the straight line basis).

Due to materiality, the directors of KenDoo Ltd agreed to adjust the accounts accordingly.

Incorporating the above adjustments, the revised net profit is

Options:

Discussion
Question 50

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 50

Both internal and external audits can be performed on the financial statements of a company. The results of the audits have different purposes and different reporting lines.

Which of the following combinations is correct?

Options:

A.

A

B.

B

C.

C

D.

D

Discussion
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Question 51

Refer to the Exhibit.

Questions 51

An extract of information from K's book of accounts revealed that:

Cash received during the year is

Options:

Discussion
Page: 12 / 14

BA3
PDF