Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated BA3 Exam Questions and Answers by rudi

Page: 10 / 14

CIMA BA3 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Fundamentals of Financial Accounting
Exam Code: BA3 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Certificate
Questions: 393 Q&A's Shared By: rudi
Question 40

M Ltd owns property costing $80,000 ($50,000 for the land and $30,000 for the building).

The company's accounting policy is to depreciate buildings at the rate of 5% per annum on the straight-line basis.

After five years, what is the net book value of freehold land and building in the financial accounts of M Ltd?

Options:

A.

$87,500

B.

$72,500

C.

$60,000

D.

$78,500

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Question 41

Which one of the following best describes the stewardship function?

Options:

A.

Maximizing profits

B.

Ensuring the recording, controlling and safeguarding of assets

C.

Managing cash

D.

Carrying out an external audit

Discussion
Question 42

XYZ's computerized accounting system automatically updates the non-current asset register when additions to property, plant and equipment are made A machine costing $120,000, with a useful life of five years and an estimated residual value of $12,000 is acquired at the year end.

Which of the following statements is correct in relation to the recording of this asset in the non-current asset register?

Options:

A.

The journal entry to record the cost is Dr Asset $120,000 and Cr Bank $120,000 The five year useful life is recorded

B.

There is no journal entry but the cost of $120,000, the five year useful life and estimated residual value of $12 000 are recorded

C.

There is no journal entry but the cost of $120,000 and the five year useful life are recorded

D.

The journal entry to record the cost is Dr Asset $120,000 and Cr Bank $120,000 The five year useful life and estimated residual value of $12,000 are recorded

Discussion
Question 43

The accumulated fund is equal to:

Options:

A.

The book value of net assets in a not-for-profit organization

B.

The bank balances of an organization

C.

The excess of receipts over payments in a not-for-profit organization

D.

Retained profits in a limited company