Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated BA3 Exam Questions and Answers by atlas

Page: 8 / 14

CIMA BA3 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Fundamentals of Financial Accounting
Exam Code: BA3 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Certificate
Questions: 393 Q&A's Shared By: atlas
Question 32

A company has receivables of $60,000, which represents 60 payables days, and payables of $45,000, which represents 45 payables days.

What would be the effect on cash, if receivable days and payables days were reduced to 55 days and 40 days respectively?

Options:

A.

An increase of $10,000

B.

A reduction of $10,000

C.

An increase of $5,000

D.

No effect

Discussion
Question 33

Accounting standards are used to produce the financial statements of all business entities.

Which ONE of the following best describes why accounting standards are needed?

Options:

A.

To provide information for tax purposes

B.

To provide information required by law

C.

To provide information that fairly represents the performance and position of the entity

D.

To provide information for shareholders

Discussion
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Question 34

HJK has maintained minimal accounting records during the year but has the following information available:

Questions 34

HJK charges a mark-up on all goods sold of 25%. What is HJK's gross profit for the year?

Options:

A.

$77,500

B.

$62,000

C.

$57,500

D.

$46,000

Discussion
Question 35

GH has the following transactions for the week of January 20X8:

Questions 35

GH is not registered for sales tax

What is the total of the sales day book for this week? Give your answer to the nearest whole number:

Questions 35

Options:

Discussion
Page: 8 / 14

BA3
PDF

$69.65  $199

BA3 Testing Engine

$78.75  $225

BA3 PDF + Testing Engine

$87.15  $249