Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated BA3 Exam Questions and Answers by wilf

Page: 13 / 14

CIMA BA3 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Fundamentals of Financial Accounting
Exam Code: BA3 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Certificate
Questions: 393 Q&A's Shared By: wilf
Question 52

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 52

The following information is available about the ordinary shares of a public limited company:

A shareholder who purchased 20,000 shares at a price of $1.90 will receive a dividend of

Options:

A.

$1,900

B.

$500

C.

$2,500

D.

$2,400

Discussion
Question 53

Which of the following explains the concept of capital maintenance?

Options:

A.

the cost of maintaining an entity's non-current assets in good working condition

B.

the cost of replacing an entity's non-current assets

C.

the raising of new capital by the issue of shares

D.

retaining sufficient profits to ensure that closing net assets are at least equal in value to net assets at the beginning of the period

Discussion
Question 54

Which of the following is not a book of prime entry?

Options:

A.

Purchases daybook

B.

Cash book

C.

Sales ledger

D.

Journal

Discussion
Question 55

A company has a receivables balance at the end of the year of £120,000. The company maintains an allowance for receivables at 3% of closing receivables. The opening balance on the allowance was £ 2,880. During the year bad debts of £ 3,000 were written off

The total charge for bad debts for the year is £

Options:

Discussion
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Page: 13 / 14

BA3
PDF

$69.65  $199

BA3 Testing Engine

$78.75  $225

BA3 PDF + Testing Engine

$87.15  $249