Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated BA2 Exam Questions and Answers by bear

Page: 4 / 14

CIMA BA2 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Fundamentals of Management Accounting
Exam Code: BA2 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Certificate
Questions: 392 Q&A's Shared By: bear
Question 16

A company wishes to achieve a 20% return on the capital of $937,500 invested in the company. Total costs for the next period are budgeted to be $1,250,000.

The standard cost for product P is $11 per unit.

In order to achieve the required return on investment the selling price per unit of product P must be:

Give your answer to 2 decimal places.

Options:

Discussion
Question 17

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 17

A company has the following budget information for next year:

The raw materials usage budget for the years is:

Options:

Discussion
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Question 18

You are put in charge of a new, independent factory. The products you produce are cheap to produce but the profit margin is small. Maintaining low costs and maximum efficiency is key.

You are concerned that certain parts of the production line are producing excess waste and damaging profits.

Which type of cost centre would be most useful in this situation?

Options:

A.

Activity

B.

Function

C.

Equipment

D.

Service location

Discussion
Question 19

A manufacturing company has four production departments. Overheads have been apportioned between them as follows:

Questions 19

It takes each department 4 hours, 4 hours, 2 hours and 3 hours respectively to produce the company's only product. The company recovers costs on the basis of labour hours. They plan to produce 6,000 units

What will the overhead absorption rate per unit be in £'s?

Select the correct answer from the choices below

Options:

A.

£7.50

B.

£7.90

C.

£7JO

D.

£8.00

Discussion
Page: 4 / 14