Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated BA2 Exam Questions and Answers by elowen

Page: 7 / 14

CIMA BA2 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Fundamentals of Management Accounting
Exam Code: BA2 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Certificate
Questions: 392 Q&A's Shared By: elowen
Question 28

The following data are available for a delivery company. The table shows the number of tonnes delivered (x) and the associated distribution cist (y) in recent periods.

Questions 28

Further analysis of this data has determined the following:

∑xy = 36,427∑x2 = 1,144

Using least squares regression analysis, calculate the variable cost per tonne delivered. Give your answer to the nearest cent.

Options:

Discussion
Question 29

A company absorbs production overhead using a direct labour hour rate. Data for the latest period are as follows:

Questions 29

What is the overhead absorption rate per direct labour hour? Give your answer to one decimal place.

Options:

Discussion
Question 30

A company which manufactures and sells one product has fixed costs of $80,000 per period. The selling price per unit of $25 generates a contribution/sales ratio of 40%.

How many units would need to be sold in a period to earn a profit of $10,000?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 31

Which of the following statements about batch costing is true?

Options:

A.

Batch costing must use absorption costing.

B.

The cost of a batch is found by multiplying the cost of one unit by the number of units in the batch.

C.

Batch costing must use marginal costing.

D.

The cost of a unit is found by dividing the cost of a batch by the number of units in the batch.

Discussion
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Page: 7 / 14

BA2
PDF

$69.65  $199

BA2 Testing Engine

$78.75  $225

BA2 PDF + Testing Engine

$87.15  $249