Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated BA2 Exam Questions and Answers by archibald

Page: 6 / 14

CIMA BA2 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Fundamentals of Management Accounting
Exam Code: BA2 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Certificate
Questions: 392 Q&A's Shared By: archibald
Question 24

The budget and actual cost statements for the production department for the latest period were as follows.

Questions 24

Notes.

The 10% increase in production was required to meet unexpected additional sales demand.

The production manager is responsible for negotiating the price of materials with suppliers.

The normal working time is 900 hours per period. Any overtime worked above these 900 hours is paid at a premium of 50%.

In preparing the flexible budget for the latest period, which TWO of the following statements are correct? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

The fixed costs should be flexed to $40,000 + 10% = $44,000.

B.

The material quantity should be flexed to 60,000 + 10% = 66,000 kg.

C.

The basic pay hours should not be flexed; they should remain at 1,000 hours.

D.

The overtime hours should be flexed to (1,000 + 10%) - 900 = 200 hours.

E.

The material price should be flexed to the actual figure of $3.10 per kg.

Discussion
Question 25

Which of the following would NOT require taking into account the time value of money?

Options:

A.

Deciding to make a long-term investment in a project on the basis of its payback period.

B.

Selecting an investment project on the basis that it has a positive net present value (NPV).

C.

Calculating the present value of a five-year annuity.

D.

Taking a long-term investment decision on the basis of the project’s internal rate of return (IRR).

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Question 26

Which of the following statements relating to risk and uncertainty is correct?

Options:

A.

Risk exists when we do not know all of the possible outcomes.

B.

Risk exists when we know all of the possible outcomes but not their probabilities.

C.

Uncertainty exists when we know all of the possible outcomes but not their probabilities.

D.

Uncertainty exists when we know all of the possible outcomes and their probabilities.

Discussion
Question 27

A company uses standard absorption costing. Budgeted and actual data for the latest period are as follows.

Questions 27

What was the production overhead absorption rate per unit?

Options:

A.

$21

B.

$27

C.

$35

D.

$29

Discussion
Page: 6 / 14

BA2