Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated BA2 Exam Questions and Answers by adelina

Page: 9 / 14

CIMA BA2 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Fundamentals of Management Accounting
Exam Code: BA2 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Certificate
Questions: 392 Q&A's Shared By: adelina
Question 36

An organisation produces and sells a single product. The organisation’s management accountant has reported the following information for the most recent period.

Questions 36

Which TWO of the following statements are valid? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

If the contribution to sales ratio changed to 30%, the breakeven point would become higher.

B.

If the fixed cost changed to $445,000, the breakeven point would not change.

C.

If the sales volume changed to 220,000 units, the breakeven point would not change.

D.

If the selling price changed to $22 per unit, the breakeven point would become lower.

E.

If the variable cost changed to $16 per unit, the breakeven point would become lower.

Discussion
Question 37

Which of the following is NOT a valid purpose of budgeting?

Options:

A.

To communicate targets to managers.

B.

To comply with financial reporting requirements.

C.

To coordinate the different activities of an organisation.

D.

To authorise managers to incur expenditure.

Discussion
Question 38

Which of the following is a valid definition of a cash budget?

Options:

A.

A detailed budget of estimated cash inflows and outflows incorporating both revenue and capital items.

B.

A detailed budget of estimated cash inflows only, incorporating receipts from cash sales as well as from credit customers.

C.

A detailed budget of estimated cash inflows and outflows incorporating revenue items only.

D.

A detailed budget of estimated cash outflows only, incorporating both depreciation and capital expenditure.

Discussion
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Question 39

A company has two production departments and two service departments (Maintenance and Stores). The overhead costs of each of the departments are as follows.

Questions 39

The following equations represent the reapportionment of each of the service department overheads to the other.

M = 4,700 + 0.1S

S = 5,800 + 0.2M

Where M = total Maintenance overhead after reapportionment from Stores

S = total Stores overhead after reapportionment from Maintenance

60% of the total Maintenance overhead and 50% of the total Stores overhead are to be apportioned to Production Department 1.

The total production overhead for Production Department 1 after reapportionment of the service departments’ overhead costs is closest to:

Options:

A.

$71,672

B.

$75,500

C.

$70,720

D.

$71,821

Discussion
Page: 9 / 14

BA2