Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated BA2 Exam Questions and Answers by ace

Page: 10 / 14

CIMA BA2 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Fundamentals of Management Accounting
Exam Code: BA2 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Certificate
Questions: 392 Q&A's Shared By: ace
Question 40

A company uses an integrated accounting system. The following data relate to the latest period.

Questions 40

At the end of the period, the entry in the production overhead control account in respect of under or over absorbed overheads will be:

Options:

A.

$22,672 debit.

B.

$2,208 credit.

C.

$2,208 debit.

D.

$22,672 credit.

Discussion
Question 41

Refer to the Exhibit.

Questions 41

The following budgetary information is available for a department in a manufacturing company:

The production overhead absorption rate percentage, when the percentage on prime cost is used, is:

Options:

Discussion
Question 42

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 42

An income statement summary for a particular product shows the following:

In which of the following circumstances would it be appropriate to continue to produce the product?

Options:

A.

When avoidable fixed costs are at least £400

B.

When net profit is improved to greater than zero.

C.

When contribution is greater than zero.

D.

When avoidable fixed costs are less than £900

Discussion
Question 43

Refer to the Exhibit.

Questions 43

A company operates an absorption costing system. The management accounts show that fixed production overheads were over-absorbed in the period.

Which FOUR combinations could possibly have resulted in this situation?

Options:

A.

Combination A

B.

Combination B

C.

Combination C

D.

Combination D

E.

Combination E

F.

Combination F

G.

Combination G

Discussion
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Page: 10 / 14

BA2
PDF

$69.65  $199

BA2 Testing Engine

$78.75  $225

BA2 PDF + Testing Engine

$87.15  $249