Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated BA2 Exam Questions and Answers by miller

Page: 13 / 14

CIMA BA2 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Fundamentals of Management Accounting
Exam Code: BA2 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Certificate
Questions: 392 Q&A's Shared By: miller
Question 52

In investment appraisal, the internal rate of return is

Options:

A.

the target rate of return for all investment proposals

B.

the rate at which a project’s cash inflows is equal to its cash outflows

C.

the rate at which the present value of a project’s cash inflows is zero

D.

the rate at which the present value of a project’s cash inflows is equal to the present value of its cash outflows

Discussion
Question 53

The decision rule to use when determining the optimal production plan if there is a scarce resource is:

Options:

A.

Maximise profit per unit

B.

Maximise profit per unit of scarce resource

C.

Maximise contribution per unit

D.

Maximise contribution per unit of scarce resource

Discussion
Question 54

CVP Limited manufactures a single product with a selling price of $25.60. Fixed costs are $122,880 per month and the product has a profit/volume ratio of 40%.

In a month when actual sales were $358,400, CVP's margin of safety in units was

Options:

Discussion
Question 55

Refer to the Exhibit.

Questions 55

Fabex Ltd manufactures a household detergent called "Clear". The standard data for one of the chemicals used in production (chemical XTC) is as follows:

(a) 50 litres used per 100 litres of 'Clear' produced

(b) Budgeted monthly production is 1000 litres of 'Clear'.

The closing inventory of chemical XTC for November valued at standard price was as follows:

Actual results for the period during December were as follows:

(a) 500 litres of chemical XTC was purchased for £1300.

(b) 550 litres of chemical XTC was used.

(c) 900 litres of 'Clear' was produced.

It is company policy to extract the material price variance at the time of purchase.

What is the total direct material price variance (to the nearest whole number)?

Options:

A.

£50 adverse

B.

£50 favourable

C.

£55 adverse

D.

£55 favourable

Discussion
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Page: 13 / 14

BA2
PDF

$69.65  $199

BA2 Testing Engine

$78.75  $225

BA2 PDF + Testing Engine

$87.15  $249