Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SOA-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by harper

Page: 2 / 9

Amazon Web Services SOA-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate
Exam Code: SOA-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Associate
Questions: 263 Q&A's Shared By: harper
Question 8

A company requires that all access from on-premises applications to AWS services go over its AWS Direct Connect connection rather than the public internet. How would a SysOps Administrator implement this requirement?

Options:

A.

Implement an IAM policy that uses the aws:sourceConnection condition to allow access from the AWS Direct Connect connection ID only

B.

Set up a public virtual interface on the AWS Direct Connect connection

C.

Configure AWS Shield to protect the AWS Management Console from being accessed by IP addresses other than those within the data center ranges

D.

Update all the VPC network ACLs to allow access from the data center IP ranges

Discussion
Question 9

A SysOps Administrator is managing a web application that runs on Amazon EC2 instances behind an ELB Application Load Balancer (ALB). The instances run in an EC2 Auto Scaling group. The administrator wants to set an alarm for when all target instances associated with the ALB are unhealthy.

Which condition should be used with the alarm?

Options:

A.

AWS/ApplicationELB HealthyHostCount <= 0

B.

AWS/ApplicationELB UnhealthyHostCount >= 1

C.

AWS/EC2 StatusCheckFailed <= 0

D.

AWS/EC2 StatusCheckFailed >= 1

Discussion
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Question 10

A SysOps Administrator is notified that a security vulnerability affects a version of MySQL that is being used with Amazon RDS MySQL.

Who is responsible for ensuring that the patch is applied to the MySQL cluster?

Options:

A.

The database vendor

B.

The Security department of the SysOps Administrator’s company

C.

AWS

D.

The SysOps Administrator

Discussion
Question 11

A SysOps Administrator using AWS KMS needs to rotate all customer master keys (CMKs) every week to meet information security guidelines.

Which option would meet the requirement?

Options:

A.

Create a new CMK every 7 days to manually rotate the encryption keys.

B.

Enable key rotation on the CMKs and set the rotation period 7 days.

C.

Switch to using AWS CloudHSM as AWS KMS does not support key rotation.

D.

Use data keys for each encryption task to avoid the need to rotate keys.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 9

SOA-C01
PDF

$35  $99.99

SOA-C01 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SOA-C01 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99