Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SOA-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by beauden

Page: 4 / 9

Amazon Web Services SOA-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate
Exam Code: SOA-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Associate
Questions: 263 Q&A's Shared By: beauden
Question 16

A SysOps administrator is running an automatically scaled application behind an Application Load Balancer. Scaling out Is triggered when the CPU Utilization instance metric is more than 75% across the Auto Scaling group. The administrator noticed aggressive scaling out. Developers suspect an application memory leak that is causing aggressive garbage collection cycles.

How can the administrator troubleshoot the application without triggering the scaling process?

Options:

A.

Create a scale down trigger when the CPUUtilization instance metric is at 70%.

B.

Delete the Auto Scaling group and recreate it when troubleshooting is complete

C.

Remove impacted instances from the Application Load Balancer.

D.

Suspend the scaling process before troubleshooting.

Discussion
Question 17

A SysOps Administrator is maintaining a web application using an Amazon Cloud Front web distribution, an Application Load Balancer (ALB), Amazon RDS, and Amazon EC2 in a VPC. All services have services have logging enabled. The Administrator needs to investigate HTTP Layer 7 status codes from the web application.

Which log source contain the status codes? (Select TWO.)

Options:

A.

VPC Flow Logs

B.

AWS CloudTrail logs

C.

ALB access logs

D.

ClodFront access logs

E.

RDS logs

Discussion
Question 18

A company’s customers are reporting increased latency while accessing static web content from Amazon S3. A SysOps Administrator observed a very high rate of read operations on a particular S3 bucket.

What will minimize latency by reducing load on the S3 bucket?

Options:

A.

Migrate the S3 bucket to a region that is closer to end users’ geographic locations.

B.

Use cross-regions replication to replicate all of the data to another region.

C.

Create an Amazon CloudFront distribution with the S3 bucket as the origin.

D.

Use Amazon ElasticCache to cache data being served from Amazon S3.

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Question 19

An organization has decided to consolidate storage and move all of its backups and archives to Amazon S3. With all of the data gathered into a hierarchy under a single directory, the organization determines there is 70 TB data that needs to be uploaded. The organization currently has a 150-Mbps connection with 10 people working at the location.

Which service would be the MOST efficient way to transfer this data to Amazon S3?

Options:

A.

AWS Snowball

B.

AWS Direct Connect

C.

AWS Storage Gateway

D.

Amazon S3 Transfer Acceleration

Discussion
Page: 4 / 9

SOA-C01