Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SOA-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by fabian

Page: 7 / 9

Amazon Web Services SOA-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate
Exam Code: SOA-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Associate
Questions: 263 Q&A's Shared By: fabian
Question 28

A SysOps Administrator needs to create a replica of a company’s existing AWS infrastructure in a new AWS account. Currently, an AWS Service Catalog portfolio is used to create and manage resources.

What is the MOST efficient way to accomplish this?

Options:

A.

Create an AWS CloudFormation template to use the AWS Service Catalog portfolio in the new AWS account.

B.

Manually create an AWS Service Catalog portfolio in the new AWS account that duplicates the original portfolio.

C.

Run an AWS Lambda function to create a new AWS Service Catalog portfolio based on the output of the DescribePortfolio API operation.

D.

Share the AWS Service Catalog portfolio with the other AWS accounts and import the portfolio into the other AWS accounts.

Discussion
Question 29

A company's application infrastructure was deployed using AWS CloudFormation and is composed of Amazon EC2 instances behind an Application Load Balancer. The instances run an EC2 Auto Scaling group across multiple Availability Zones. When releasing a new version of the application, the update deployment must avoid DNS changes and allow rollback.

Which solution should a sysops administrator use to meet the deployment requirements for this new release?

Options:

A.

Configure the Auto Scaling group to use lifecycle hooks. Deploy now instances with the new application version. Complete the lifecycle hook action once healthy.

B.

Create a new Amazon Machine Image (AMI) containing the updated code. Create a launch configuration with the AMI. Update Auto Scaling group to use the new lauch configuration.

C.

Deploy a second CloudFormation stack. Wait for the application to be available Cut over to the new Application Load Balancer

D.

Modify the CloudFormation template to use an AutoScalingReplacingUpdate policy. Update the stack. Perform a second update with the new release

Discussion
Question 30

A company runs a web application that users access using the domain name www example com The company manages the domain name using Amazon Route 53 The company created an Amazon CloudFront distribution in front of the application and would like www example com to access the application through CloudFront

What is the MOST cost-effective way to achieve this?

Options:

A.

Create a CNAME record in Amazon Route 53 that points to the CloudFront distribution URL

B.

Create an ALIAS record in Amazon Route 53 that points to the CloudFront distribution URL

C.

Creole an A record in Amazon Route 53 that points to the public IP address of the web application

D.

Create a PTR record in Amazon Route 53 that points to the public IP address of the web application

Discussion
Question 31

A Systems Administrator is responsible for maintaining custom, approved AMIs for a company. These AMIs must be shared with each of the company’s AWS accounts.

How can the Administrator address this issue?

Options:

A.

Contact AWS Support for sharing AMIs with other AWS accounts.

B.

Modify the permissions on the AMIs so that they are publicly accessible.

C.

Modify the permissions on the IAM role that are associated with the AMI.

D.

Share the AMIs with each AWS account using the console or CLI.

Discussion
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Page: 7 / 9

SOA-C01
PDF

$35  $99.99

SOA-C01 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SOA-C01 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99