Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SOA-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by armaan

Page: 3 / 9

Amazon Web Services SOA-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate
Exam Code: SOA-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Associate
Questions: 263 Q&A's Shared By: armaan
Question 12

A web application runs on Amazon EC2 instances and accesses external services. The external services require authentication credentials. The application is deployed using AWS CloudFormation to three separate environments development test, and production Each environment requires unique credentials for external services

What option securely provides the application with the needed credential while requiring MINIMAL administrative overhead?

Options:

A.

Pass the credentials for the target environment to the CloudFormation template as parameters Use the user data script to insert the parameterized credentials into the EC2 instances

B.

Store the credentials as secure strings in AWS Systems Manager Parameter Store. Pass an environment tag as a parameter to the CloudFormation template Use the user data script to insert the environment tag in the EC2 instances Access the credentials from the application

C.

Create a separate CloudFormation template for each environment in the Resources section include a user data script for each EC2 instance Use the user data script to insert the proper credentials for the environment into the EC2 instances

D.

Create separate Amazon Machine Images (AMIs) with the required credentials for each environment Pass the environment tag as a parameter to the CloudFormation template In the Mappings section of the CloudFormation template, map the environment tag to the proper AMI then use that AMI when launching the EC2 instances

Discussion
Question 13

A company stores thousands of non-critical log files in an Amazon S3 bucket A set of reporting scripts retrieve these log files daily. Which of the following storage options will be the MOST cost efficient for the company's use case?

Options:

A.

Amazon Glacier

B.

Amazon S3 Standard IA (infrequent access) storage

C.

Amazon S3 Standard Storage

D.

AWS Snowball

Discussion
Question 14

A company is concerned about a security vulnerability impacting its Linux operating system.

What should the SysOps Administrator do to alleviate this concern?

Options:

A.

Patch the vulnerability with Amazon Inspector.

B.

Provide an AWS Trusted Advisor report showing which Amazon EC2 instances have been patched.

C.

Redeploy the Amazon EC2 instances using AWS CloudFormation.

D.

Patch the Linux operating system using AWS Systems Manager.

Discussion
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Question 15

An application is being developed that will be served across a fleet of Amazon EC2 instances, which require a consistent view of persistent data. Items stored vary in size from 1 KB lo 300MB; the items are read frequently, created occasionally, and often require partial changes without conflict. The data store is not expected to grow beyond 2TB. and items will be expired according to age and content type.

Which AWS service solution meets these requirements?

Options:

A.

Amazon S3 buckets with lifecycle policies to delete old objects

B.

Amazon ROS PostgreSQL and a job that deletes rows based on age and file type columns.

C.

Amazon EFS and a scheduled process to delete files based on age and extension.

D.

An EC2 instance store synced on boot from a central Amazon EBS-backed instance.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 9

SOA-C01
PDF

$35  $99.99

SOA-C01 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SOA-C01 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99