Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SOA-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by hailey

Page: 5 / 9

Amazon Web Services SOA-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate
Exam Code: SOA-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Associate
Questions: 263 Q&A's Shared By: hailey
Question 20

A SysOps administrator is managing a VPC network consisting of public and private subnets. Instances in the private subnets access the internet through a NAT gateway. A recent AWS bill shows that the NAT gateway charges have doubled. The administrator wants to identify which instances are creating the most network traffic.

How should this be accomplished?

Options:

A.

Enable flow logs on the NAT gateway elastic network interface and use Amazon CloudWatch insights to filter data based on the source IP addresses

B.

Run an AWS Cost and Usage report and group the findings by instance ID.

C.

Use the VPC traffic mirroring feature to send traffic to Amazon QuickSight.

D.

Use Amazon CloudWatch metrics generated by the NAT gateway for each individual instance.

Discussion
Question 21

A SysOps Administrate is building a process for sharing Amazon RDS database snapshots between different accounts associated with different business units within the same company All data must be encrypted at rest

How should the Administrate implement this process?

Options:

A.

Write a script to download the encrypted snapshot decrypt it using the AWS KMS encryption key used to encrypt the snapshot then create a new volume in each account

B.

date the key policy to grant permission to the AWS KMS encryption key used to encrypt the snapshot with all relevant accounts then share the snapshot with those accounts

C.

Create an Amazon EC2 instance based on the snapshot, then save the instance's Amazon EBS volume as a snapshot and share it with the other accounts Require each account owner to create a new volume from that snapshot and encrypt it

D.

Create a new unencrypted RDS instance from the encrypted snapshot connect to the instance using SSH/RDP, export the database contents into a file then share this file with the other accounts

Discussion
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Question 22

A company's application running on Amazon EC2 Linux recently crashed because it ran out ot available memory. Management wants to be alerted if this ever happens again. Which combination of steps will accomplish this? (Select TWO.)

Options:

A.

Create an Amazon CloudWatch dashboard to monitor the memory usage metrics on the Instance over time.

B.

Create an alarm on the dashboard that publishes an Amazon SNS notification to alert the CIO when a threshold is passed.

C.

Create an alarm on the metric that publishes an Amazon SNS notification to alert the CIO when a threshold is passed.

D.

Create an alarm on the AWS Personal Health Dashboard that publishes an Amazon SNS notification to alert the CIO when the system is out of memory.

E.

Configure the Amazon CloudWatch agent to collect and push memory usage metrics on the instance.

Discussion
Question 23

A SysOps Administrator created an Amazon VPC with an IPv6 CIDR block, which requires access to the internet. However, access from the internet towards the VPC is prohibited. After adding and configuring the required components to the VPC, the Administrator is unable to connect to any of the domains that reside on the internet.

What additional route destination rule should the Administrator add to the route tables?

Options:

A.

Route ::/0 traffic to a NAT gateway

B.

Route ::/0 traffic to an internet gateway

C.

Route 0.0.0.0/0 traffic to an egress-only internet gateway

D.

Route ::/0 traffic to an egress-only internet gateway

Discussion
Page: 5 / 9

SOA-C01