Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SOA-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by aden

Page: 9 / 9

Amazon Web Services SOA-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate
Exam Code: SOA-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Associate
Questions: 263 Q&A's Shared By: aden
Question 36

A Security and Compliance team is reviewing Amazon EC2 workloads for unapproved AMI usage.

Which action should a SysOps Administrator recommend?

Options:

A.

Create a custom report using AWS Systems Manager Inventory to identify unapproved AMIs

B.

Run Amazon Inspector on all EC2 instances and flag instances using unapproved AMIs

C.

Use an AWS Config rule to identify unapproved AMIs

D.

Use AWS Trusted Advisor to identify EC2 workloads using unapproved AMIs

Discussion
Question 37

An ecommerce site is using Amazon ElastiCache with Memcached to store session state for a web application and to cache frequently used data. For the last month, users have been complaining about performance. The metric data for the Amazon EC2 instances and the Amazon RDS instance appear normal, but the eviction count metrics are high.

What should be done to address this issue and improve performance?

Options:

A.

Scale the cluster by adding additional nodes

B.

Scale the cluster by adding read replicas

C.

Scale the cluster by increasing CPU capacity

D.

Scale the web layer by adding additional EC2 instances

Discussion
Question 38

A SysOps Administrator is configuring AWS SSO tor the first time. The Administrator has already created a directory in the master account using AWS Directory Service and enabled full access in AWS Organizations

What should the Administrator do next to configure the service?

Options:

A.

Create IAM roles in each account to be used by AWS SSO, and associate users with these roles using AWS SSO

B.

Create IAM users in the master account and use AWS SSO to associate the users with the accounts they will access

C.

Create permission sets in AWS SSO and associate the permission sets with Directory Service users or groups

D.

Create service control policies (SCPs) in Organizations and associate the SCPs with Directory Service users or groups

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Question 39

A SysOps Administrator must find a way to set up alerts when Amazon EC2 service limits are close to being reached.

How can the Administrator achieve this requirement?

Options:

A.

Use Amazon Inspector and Amazon CloudWatch Events.

B.

Use AWS Trusted Advisor and Amazon CloudWatch Events.

C.

Use the Personal Health Dashboard and CloudWatch Events.

D.

Use AWS CloudTrail and CloudWatch Events.

Discussion
Page: 9 / 9

SOA-C01
PDF

$35  $99.99

SOA-C01 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SOA-C01 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99