Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

UiPath Updated UiPath-ARDv1 Exam Questions and Answers by bobbie

Page: 8 / 12

UiPath UiPath-ARDv1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: UiPath Advanced RPA Developer v1.0 Exam (UiARD)
Exam Code: UiPath-ARDv1 Dumps
Vendor: UiPath Certification: UiPath Certified Professional - Developer Track
Questions: 348 Q&A's Shared By: bobbie
Question 32

After adding an Invoke Workflow File activity and selecting the workflow to invoke, you need to:

Options are :

Options:

A.

Click Import Arguments, and then bind the arguments to the local variables or to some default values

B.

Click Edit Arguments, and then bind the arguments to the local variables or to some default values

Discussion
Question 33

A process is created using UiPath REFramework. By default, if the maximum number of retries is reached, what steps are executed next?

Options:

A.

1. io_TransactionNumber =  io_TransactionNumber + 1

B.

1. io_RetryNumber = 0

C.

1. io_RetryNumber = 0

2. io_TransactionNumber =  io_TransactionNumber + 1

D.

1. io_RetryNumber = 1

2. io_TransactionNumber =  io_TransactionNumber + 1

Discussion
Question 34

What kind of workflow should you create to define business rules?

Options are :

Options:

A.

Sequence

B.

Flowchart

C.

State machine

Discussion
Question 35

What is the best way of restricting the access of a person to a limited number of pages in Orchestrator?

Options are :

Options:

A.

By changing the rights of the Administrator to the desired state.

B.

By creating a different account and role for that person. When creating a new role, restrictions can be applied.

C.

That option does not exist. Everyone is able to see everything

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Page: 8 / 12

UiPath-ARDv1
PDF

$35  $99.99

UiPath-ARDv1 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

UiPath-ARDv1 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99