Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

UiPath Updated UiPath-ARDv1 Exam Questions and Answers by andrei

Page: 3 / 12

UiPath UiPath-ARDv1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: UiPath Advanced RPA Developer v1.0 Exam (UiARD)
Exam Code: UiPath-ARDv1 Dumps
Vendor: UiPath Certification: UiPath Certified Professional - Developer Track
Questions: 348 Q&A's Shared By: andrei
Question 12

A developer created a process which extracts text from an element on an HTML website using a Get Text activity. The developer observed that the text can only be successfully extracted when the attribute "innertext" updates or changes from "false" to "true". The target element can take up to 20 seconds to load.

Which activity should be used before the Get Text activity to ensure the target element text can be extracted?

Options:

A.

Set Web Attribute

B.

Delay

C.

On Element Appear

D.

Wait Attribute

Discussion
Question 13

A developer has created a project to scrape structured data from Service Desk tickets. Upon review, the developer discovered that the Extract Structured Data activity was set to retrieve 50 results. The activity needs to be updated to retrieve all available results.

From the drop-down list shown in the exhibit, select the correct value that should be used to update the MaxNumberOfResults property.

Questions 13

Options:

Discussion
Question 14

A developer is automating a production level process in the Robotic Enterprise (RE) Framework. Based on best practices, when should the developer log a meaningful message with the Logging Level as "Information"?

Options:

A.

Each time an exception is caught in a Catch block

B.

Every time the robot encounters an error on a Queue Item

C.

Every time a variable or argument value is used

D.

Each time data is read from external sources

Discussion
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Question 15

A developer creates a workflow that extracts the date of birth for different account holders in a web application. The following selector represents the selector structure for a 6-digit account number 123456.

Assume only the account number value changes in the selector and there is a defined list of 6-digit account numbers.

The developer needs to fine-tune the selector to work only for a pre-selected list of account numbers. What represents an example of a good selector?

Options:

A.

Where accountNumber is a 6-digit string variable containing an account number

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 12

UiPath-ARDv1