Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

UiPath Updated UiPath-ARDv1 Exam Questions and Answers by viaan

Page: 10 / 12

UiPath UiPath-ARDv1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: UiPath Advanced RPA Developer v1.0 Exam (UiARD)
Exam Code: UiPath-ARDv1 Dumps
Vendor: UiPath Certification: UiPath Certified Professional - Developer Track
Questions: 348 Q&A's Shared By: viaan
Question 40

A developer created a custom rule for Workflow Analyzer and wants to make it available only at the project level.

Which action should the developer perform?

Options:

A.

Create an external assembly (.dll) of the rule and copy it to the Studio install location.

B.

Create an external assembly (.dll) of the rule and copy it to the project location.

C.

Create a Nuget package (.nupkg) of the rule and publish it to Orchestrator.

D.

Create a Nuget package (.nupkg) of the rule and install it in a Studio project as a dependency.

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 41

During the development of a process, a certain label text must be retrieved. After retrieving the text, a button must be clicked and the following occurs:

1.The loading of the label text element takes longer than 30 seconds.

2.The loading of the button takes longer than 30 seconds.

3.The retrieving of the data or clicking the button must be tried until successful.

Based on UiPath best practices, what must the developer use to ensure that an error is thrown if the label text or the button element does not load?

Options:

A.

Use the Get Text activity with the default timeout and set the ContinueOnError property to "True". Use the Click activity in the Retry Scope activity.

B.

Use the Get Text activity with the default properties in a Retry Scope activity. Use the Click activity with the default properties in a Retry Scope activity.

C.

Modify the Get Text activity by increasing the timeout property. Use the Click activity to click the button with the default settings.

D.

Use the Get Text activity with the default timeout and set the WaitForReady property to "None" in a Retry Scope activity.

Modify the Click activity by increasing the timeout property and set the ContinueOnError property to "True".

Discussion
Question 42

Based on the configuration shown in the exhibit, what is the result of the execution of these activities if the target element does not exist at runtime?

Questions 42

Options:

A.

"Pop-up exists" message is logged

B.

Robot continues to look for the target element until the execution is manually stopped

C.

Execution completes successfully without logging a message

D.

Activity Timeout Exceeded error is received

Discussion
Question 43

Review the following exhibit:

Questions 43

Based on the exhibit, what is the result of the Write Line in the sequence?

Options:

A.

B.

True

C.

Hello

D.

123True

Discussion
Page: 10 / 12

UiPath-ARDv1
PDF