Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

UiPath Updated UiPath-ARDv1 Exam Questions and Answers by romi

Page: 6 / 12

UiPath UiPath-ARDv1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: UiPath Advanced RPA Developer v1.0 Exam (UiARD)
Exam Code: UiPath-ARDv1 Dumps
Vendor: UiPath Certification: UiPath Certified Professional - Developer Track
Questions: 348 Q&A's Shared By: romi
Question 24

A team of developers uses the TFS repository to store versions of a UiPath project. One of the developers wants to edit the project. What action ensures that no other developer changes the code in the meantime?

Options:

A.

Get Latest Version

B.

Undo Pending Changes

C.

Check Out for Edit

D.

Disable Entry Point

Discussion
Question 25

What is the valid value for the priority when using Bulk Add Queue Items activity?

Options:

A.

B.

Important

C.

Standard

D.

Discussion
Question 26

In which types of variable can you store text?

Options are :

Options:

A.

Integer

B.

String

C.

Double

D.

Generic

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Question 27

You want to build a Dispatcher process to populate an Orchestrator Queue for parallel processing on multiple robots. Which activity should you use to add a queue item for each work item?

Options are :

Options:

A.

Add Queue Item

B.

Add Transaction Item

C.

Get Transaction Item

Discussion
Page: 6 / 12

UiPath-ARDv1
PDF