Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

UiPath Updated UiPath-ARDv1 Exam Questions and Answers by lucian

Page: 9 / 12

UiPath UiPath-ARDv1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: UiPath Advanced RPA Developer v1.0 Exam (UiARD)
Exam Code: UiPath-ARDv1 Dumps
Vendor: UiPath Certification: UiPath Certified Professional - Developer Track
Questions: 348 Q&A's Shared By: lucian
Question 36

Which of the following activities searches for a UI element by using a position relative to a fixed element?

Options:

A.

Anchor Base

B.

Find Element

C.

Find Relative Element

D.

Element Exists

Discussion
Question 37

An RPA developer needs to perform a code review on a process to ensure best practices were used. During the code review, the developer discovers that the workflows cannot be easily tested and some refactoring of the code is required.

Based on best practices, which approach is recommended?

Options:

A.

Create unit tests only for the workflows that need to be refactored.

B.

Split the logic into reusable workflows and use arguments when needed.

C.

Rewrite all the workflows using best practices.

D.

Use manual end-to-end testing and refactor only the tested workflows.

Discussion
Question 38

From the lowest priority to the highest priority, what is the correct priority sequence of the Log Levels for UiPath Robots?

NOTE: Drag and drop the lowest priority level to the top of the list and repeat until the highest priority level appears at the bottom of the list.

Questions 38

Options:

Discussion
Question 39

A developer met with a rental car company to review their business requirements which takes reservations from a Microsoft Outlook email box. The company has indicated the following occurs in their application:

1.Login to the rental car company's desktop application

2.Navigate to the Rental Requests section

3.Get emails from their Microsoft Outlook account

4.Extract data from the current email and add it to the queue

5.For each Queue Item:

-a) Navigate to the Reservations section

-b) Add the booking details into the Reservations section

-c) Close the current reservation and move to a new one

6.Log out and close the company's application

The developer needs to create a process using the Dispatcher/Performer architecture for the company. Which steps will be included in the Dispatcher process?

Options:

A.

1-3

B.

1-4

C.

3-4

D.

3-6

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Page: 9 / 12

UiPath-ARDv1
PDF

$35  $99.99

UiPath-ARDv1 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

UiPath-ARDv1 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99