Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

The Open Group Updated OGEA-103 Exam Questions and Answers by inaya

Page: 4 / 7

The Open Group OGEA-103 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Combined Part 1 and Part 2 Exam
Exam Code: OGEA-103 Dumps
Vendor: The Open Group Certification: Enterprise Architecture
Questions: 105 Q&A's Shared By: inaya
Question 16

What are the four dimensions used to scope an architecture?

Options:

A.

Business Data Application Technology

B.

Strategy Segment Capability Budget

C.

Breadth Depth Time Period Architecture Domains

D.

Strategy Portfolio Project Solution Delivery

Discussion
Question 17

Please read this scenario prior to answering the question

You have been appointed as Chief Enterprise Architect (CEA). reporting to the Chief Technical Officer (CTO), of a company established as a separate operating entity by a major automotive manufacturer. The mission of the company is to build a new industry leading unified technology and software platform for electric vehicles.

The company uses the TOGAF Standard as the basis for its Enterprise Architecture (EA) framework, and architecture development follows the purpose-based EA Capability model as described in the TOGAF Series Guide: A Practitioners'Approach to Developing Enterprise Architecture Following the TOGAF® ADM.

An end-to-end Target Architecture has been completed with a roadmap for change over a five-year period. The new platform will be a cross-functional effort between hardware and software teams, with significant changes over the old platform. It is expected to be developed in several stages over three years. The EA team has inherited the architecture for the previous generation hardware and software automotive platform, some of which can be carried over to the new unified platform. The EA team has started to define the new platform, including defining which parts of the architecture to carry forward.

Enough of the Business Architecture has been defined, so that work can commence on the Information Systems and Technology Architectures. Those need to be defined to support the core business services that the company plans to provide. The core services will feature an innovative approach with swarm data generated by vehicles, paving the way for autonomous driving in the future.

The presentation and access to different variations of data that the company plans to offer through its platform pose an architecture challenge. The application portfolio and supporting infrastructure need to interact with various existing cloud services and data-

Refer to the scenario

You have been asked what approach should be taken to determine and organize the work to deliver the requested architectures?

Based on the TOGAF standard which of the following is the best answer?

Options:

A.

You would look outside the enterprise to research data models and application portfolios of leading big data businesses. You would develop just enough applications, data, and technology architecture to identify options. For each project this should include identification of candidate architecture and solution building blocks. You will identify solution providers, perform a readiness assessment, and assess the viability and fitness of the so

B.

You would refer to the end-to-end Target Architecture for guidance and direction. The first objective should be to identify projects, dependencies and synergies, then prioritize before initiating the projects. You will develop high-level architecture descriptions. For each project you would estimate effort size, identify reference architectures, and candidate building blocks. You will identify the resource needs considering cost and value.

C.

You will revisit ADM Phase A. identifying the stakeholders and creating a new Architecture Vision. You will update the Stakeholder map produced for the strategic architecture so it reflects the stakeholders who are now the most relevant to the projects that are to be developed. You would then ask the CTO to make some decisions about the Architecture Roadmap, and update the Implementation and Migration Plan to reflect the decisions.

D.

You will research leading data businesses, developing high-level Target Data, Application and Technology Architectures. You would review the Architecture Vision in order to estimate the level of detail, time, and breadth of the ADM cycle phases that will be needed to develop the architecture. You will identify and cost major work packages, and then develop an Architecture Roadmap. You would then seek approval by the Architecture Board and i

Discussion
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Question 18

You are working as Chief Enterprise Architect at a large Internet company. The company has many divisions, ranging from cloud to logistics. The company has grown rapidly, expanding from initially selling physical books and media to a range of services including an online marketplace, live-streaming. eBooks. and cloud services.

Overall management of the numerous divisions has become challenging. Recent high-profile projects have overrun on budget and under delivered, damaging the company's reputation, and adversely impacting its share price. There is a widely held view within the executive management that the organization structure has played a major role in these project failures.

The company has an established Enterprise Architecture program based on the TOGAF standard, sponsored jointly by the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Chief Information Officer (CIO). The CEO has decided that the company needs to reorganize its divisions around artificial intelligence and machine learning with a focus on automation. The CEO has worked with the Enterprise Architects to create a strategic architecture for the reorganization, including an Architecture Vision, together with definitions for the four domain architectures. This sets out an ambitious vision of the future of the company over a three-year period. This includes a set of work packages and includes three distinct transformations.

The CIO has made it clear that prior to the approval of the detailed Implementation and Migration plan, the EAteam will need to assess the risks associated with the proposed architecture. He has received concerns from key stakeholders across the company that the proposed reorganization may be too ambitious and there is doubt whether it can produce sufficient value to warrant the risks.

Refer to the scenario

You have been asked to recommend an approach to satisfy these concerns. Based on the TOGAF Standard, which of the following is the best answer?

Options:

A.

The Enterprise Architects should evaluate the organization's readiness to undergo change. This will allow the risks associated with the transformations to be identified, classified, and mitigated for. This should include identifying dependencies between the set of changes, including gaps and work packages. It will also identify improvement actions to be worked into the Implementation and Migration Plan. The business value, effort, and risk

B.

The Enterprise Architects should bring together information about potential approaches and produce several alternative target transition architectures. They should then investigate the different architecture alternatives and discuss these with stakeholders using the Architecture Alternatives and Trade-offs technique. Once the target architecture has been selected, it should be analyzed using a state evolution table to determine the Transiti

C.

Establishing interoperability in alignment with the corporate operating model will ensure risks are minimized. The Enterprise Architects should apply an interoperability analysis to evaluate any potential issues across the architecture. This should include the development of a matrix showing the interoperability requirements. These can then be included within the transformation strategy embedded in the target transition architectures. The E

D.

Before preparing the detailed Implementation and Migration plan, the Enterprise

Architects should review and consolidate the gap analysis results from Phases B to

This will identify the transformations required to achieve the proposed Target

Architecture. The Enterprise Architects should then assess the readiness of the

organization to undergo change and determine an overall direction to address and

mitigate ri

Discussion
Question 19

You are serving as the Lead Architect for an Enterprise Architecture team within a leading multinational biotechnology company. The company works in three major industries, including healthcare, crop production, and agriculture. Your team works within the healthcare division.

The healthcare division is developing a new vaccine, and has to demonstrate its effectiveness and safety in a set of clinical trials that satisfy the regulatory requirements of the relevant health authorities. The clinical trials are undertaken by its research laboratories at multiple facilities worldwide. In addition to internal research and development activities, the healthcare division is also involved in publicly funded collaborative research projects with industrial and academic partners.

The Enterprise Architecture team has been engaged in an architecture project to develop a secure system that will allow the healthcare researchers to share information more easily about their clinical trials, and work more collaboratively across the organization and also with its partners. This system will also connect with external partners.

The Enterprise Architecture team uses the TOGAF ADM with extensions required to support healthcare manufacturing practices and laboratory practices. Due to the highly sensitive nature of the information that is managed, special care has been taken to ensure that each architecture domain considers the security and privacy issues that are relevant.

The Vice President for Worldwide Clinical Research is the sponsor of the Enterprise Architecture activity. She has stated that disruptions must be minimized for the clinical trials, and that the rollout must be undertaken incrementally.

Refer to the scenario

You have been asked to recommend the approach to identify the work packages for an incremental rollout meeting the requirements.

Based on the TOGAF standard which of the following is the best answer?

Options:

A.

You recommend that the Solution Building Blocks from a Consolidated Gaps, Solutions and Dependencies Matrix be grouped into a set of work packages. Using the matrix as a planning tool, regroup the work packages to account for dependencies. Sequence the work packages into the Capability Increments needed to achieve the Target Architecture, so that the implementation team can schedule the rollout one region at a time to minimize disruption. D

B.

You recommend that a Consolidated Gaps. Solutions and Dependencies Matrix is used as a planning tool for creating work packages. For each gap classify whether the solution is either a new development, purchased solution, or based on an existing product. Group the similar solutions together to define the work packages. Regroup the work packages into a set of Capability Increments to transition to the Target Architecture considering the sched

C.

You recommend that an Implementation Factor Catalog is drawn up to indicate actions and constraints. A Consolidated Gaps. Solutions and Dependencies Matrix should also be created. For each gap. identify a proposed solution and classify it as new development, purchased solution, or based on an existing product. Group similar activities together to form work packages. Identify dependencies between work packages factoring in the clinical trial

D.

You recommend that the set of required Solution Building Blocks be determined by identifying those which need to be developed and which need to be procured. Eliminate any duplicates. Group the remaining Solution Building Blocks together to create the work packages using a CRUD (create, read, update, delete) matrix. Rank the work packages and select the most cost-effective options for inclusion in a series of Transition Architectures. Schedu

Discussion
Page: 4 / 7

OGEA-103
PDF

$35  $99.99

OGEA-103 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

OGEA-103 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99