Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

The Open Group Updated OGEA-103 Exam Questions and Answers by murphy

Page: 3 / 7

The Open Group OGEA-103 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Combined Part 1 and Part 2 Exam
Exam Code: OGEA-103 Dumps
Vendor: The Open Group Certification: Enterprise Architecture
Questions: 105 Q&A's Shared By: murphy
Question 12

Refer to the table below:

Questions 12

Which ADM Phase does this describe?

Options:

A.

Phase E

B.

Phase G

C.

Phase A

D.

Phase F

Discussion
Question 13

What is an objective of the ADM Preliminary Phase?

Options:

A.

To develop a vision of the business value to be delivered by the proposed enterprise architecture

B.

To select and implement tools to support the Architecture Capability

C.

To obtain approval for the Statement of Architecture Work

D.

To create the initial version of the Architecture Roadmap

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Question 14

Consider the following chart:

Questions 14

Which important concept for Enterprise Architecture Practitioners does it illustrate?

Options:

A.

Enterprise Architects must use Gantt charts to communicate with Stakeholders.

B.

An Enterprise Architecture must be developed in phases with a limited fixed duration.

C.

ADM phases must be run in a sequenced approach to produce the Architecture.

D.

ADM phases must be run simultaneously until the relevant information has been produced.

Discussion
Question 15

Complete the sentence. When considering agile development, Architecture to Support Portfolio will identify what products the Enterprise needs, the boundary of the products, and what constraints a product owner has; this defines the Enterprise's

Options:

A.

risk tolerance

B.

business continuity

C.

backlog

D.

operating model

Discussion
Page: 3 / 7

OGEA-103