Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Snowflake Updated COF-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by ruth

Page: 8 / 45

Snowflake COF-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SnowPro Core Certification Exam (COF-C02)
Exam Code: COF-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Snowflake Certification: SnowPro Core Certification
Questions: 605 Q&A's Shared By: ruth
Question 32

Which Snowflake feature allows administrators to identify unused data that may be archived or deleted?

Options:

A.

Access history

B.

Data classification

C.

Dynamic Data Masking

D.

Object tagging

Discussion
Question 33

Which privilege must be granted by one role to another role, and cannot be revoked?

Options:

A.

MONITOR

B.

OPERATE

C.

OWNERSHIP

D.

ALL

Discussion
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Question 34

Which command is used to start configuring Snowflake for Single Sign-On (SSO)?

Options:

A.

CREATE SESSION POLICY

B.

CREATE NETWORK RULE

C.

CREATE SECURITY INTEGRATION

D.

CREATE PASSWORD POLICY

Discussion
Question 35

What is the primary purpose of a directory table in Snowflake?

Options:

A.

To store actual data from external stages

B.

To automatically expire file URLs for security

C.

To manage user privileges and access control

D.

To store file-level metadata about data files in a stage

Discussion
Page: 8 / 45
Title