Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Snowflake Updated COF-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by kacper

Page: 4 / 45

Snowflake COF-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SnowPro Core Certification Exam (COF-C02)
Exam Code: COF-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Snowflake Certification: SnowPro Core Certification
Questions: 605 Q&A's Shared By: kacper
Question 16

How can a Snowflake user access a JSON object, given the following table? (Select TWO).

Questions 16

Options:

A.

src:salesperson.name

B.

src:sa1esPerson. name

C.

src:salesperson.Name

D.

SRC:salesperson.name

E.

SRC:salesperson.Name

Discussion
Question 17

Which Snowflake feature will allow small volumes of data to continuously load into Snowflake and will incrementally make the data available for analysis?

Options:

A.

COPY INTO

B.

CREATE PIPE

C.

INSERT INTO

D.

TABLE STREAM

Discussion
Question 18

How many resource monitors can be assigned at the account level?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Question 19

Snowflake's hierarchical key mode includes which keys? (Select TWO).

Options:

A.

Account master keys

B.

Database master keys

C.

File keys

D.

Secure view keys

E.

Schema master keys

Discussion