Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Snowflake Updated COF-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by bea

Page: 32 / 45

Snowflake COF-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SnowPro Core Certification Exam (COF-C02)
Exam Code: COF-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Snowflake Certification: SnowPro Core Certification
Questions: 605 Q&A's Shared By: bea
Question 128

Which command should be used to download files from a Snowflake stage to a local folder on a client's machine?

Options:

A.

PUT

B.

GET

C.

COPY

D.

SELECT

Discussion
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Question 129

The Snowflake Cloud Data Platform is described as having which of the following architectures?

Options:

A.

Shared-disk

B.

Shared-nothing

C.

Multi-cluster shared data

D.

Serverless query engine

Discussion
Question 130

Users are responsible for data storage costs until what occurs?

Options:

A.

Data expires from Time Travel

B.

Data expires from Fail-safe

C.

Data is deleted from a table

D.

Data is truncated from a table

Discussion
Question 131

What features that are part of the Continuous Data Protection (CDP) feature set in Snowflake do not require additional configuration? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Row level access policies

B.

Data masking policies

C.

Data encryption

D.

Time Travel

E.

External tokenization

Discussion