Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Snowflake Updated COF-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by alfie-james

Page: 18 / 45

Snowflake COF-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SnowPro Core Certification Exam (COF-C02)
Exam Code: COF-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Snowflake Certification: SnowPro Core Certification
Questions: 605 Q&A's Shared By: alfie-james
Question 72

If a virtual warehouse is suspended, what happens to the warehouse cache?

Options:

A.

The cache is dropped when the warehouse is suspended and is no longer available upon restart.

B.

The warehouse cache persists for as long the warehouse exists, regardless of its suspension status.

C.

The cache is maintained for up to two hours and can be restored If the warehouse Is restarted within this limit.

D.

The cache is maintained for the auto suspend duration and can be restored it the warehouse 15 restarted within this limit.

Discussion
Question 73

What does a table with a clustering depth of 1 mean in Snowflake?

Options:

A.

The table has only 1 micro-partition.

B.

The table has 1 overlapping micro-partition.

C.

The table has no overlapping micro-partitions.

D.

The table has no micro-partitions.

Discussion
Question 74

Which Snowflake feature records changes mace to a table so actions can be taken using that change data capture?

Options:

A.

Materialized View

B.

Pipe

C.

Stream

D.

Task

Discussion
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Question 75

Which system_defined, read-only view display information on column lineage that specifies how data flows from source to target in a SQL write operation?

Options:

A.

ACCESS_HISTORY

B.

LOAD_HOSTORY

C.

QUERY_HISTORY

D.

COPY_HISTORY

Discussion
Page: 18 / 45
Title