Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Snowflake Updated COF-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by oona

Page: 25 / 45

Snowflake COF-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SnowPro Core Certification Exam (COF-C02)
Exam Code: COF-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Snowflake Certification: SnowPro Core Certification
Questions: 605 Q&A's Shared By: oona
Question 100

A user wants to add additional privileges to the system-defined roles for their virtual warehouse. How does Snowflake recommend they accomplish this?

Options:

A.

Grant the additional privileges to a custom role.

B.

Grant the additional privileges to the ACCOUNTADMIN role.

C.

Grant the additional privileges to the SYSADMIN role.

D.

Grant the additional privileges to the ORGADMIN role.

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Question 101

Which function is used to convert rows in a relational table to a single VARIANT column?

Options:

A.

ARRAY_AGG

B.

OBJECT_AGG

C.

ARRAY_CONSTRUCT

D.

OBJECT_CONSTRUCT

Discussion
Question 102

What are characteristic of Snowsight worksheet? (Select TWO.)

Options:

A.

Worksheets can be grouped under folder, and a folder of folders.

B.

Each worksheet is a unique Snowflake session.

C.

Users are limited to running only one on a worksheet.

D.

The Snowflake session ends when a user switches worksheets.

E.

Users can import worksheets and share them with other users.

Discussion
Question 103

When referring to User-Defined Function (UDF) names in Snowflake, what does the term overloading mean?

Options:

A.

There are multiple SOL UDFs with the same names and the same number of arguments.

B.

There are multiple SQL UDFs with the same names and the same number of argument types.

C.

There are multiple SQL UDFs with the same names but with a different number of arguments or argument types.

D.

There are multiple SQL UDFs with different names but the same number of arguments or argument types.

Discussion
Page: 25 / 45
Title
Questions
Posted

COF-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

COF-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

COF-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99