Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Snowflake Updated COF-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by mikhail

Page: 17 / 45

Snowflake COF-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SnowPro Core Certification Exam (COF-C02)
Exam Code: COF-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Snowflake Certification: SnowPro Core Certification
Questions: 605 Q&A's Shared By: mikhail
Question 68

Which file function provides a URL with access to a file on a stage without the need for authentication and authorization?

Options:

A.

GET_RELATIVE_PATH

B.

GET_PRESIGNED_URL

C.

BUILD_STAGE_FILE_URL

D.

BUILD_SCOPED_FILE_URL

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Question 69

A Snowflake user is trying to load a 125 GB file using SnowSQL. The file continues to load for almost an entire day. What will happen at the 2< hour mark?

Options:

A.

The file will continue to load until all contents arc loaded.

B.

The tile will slop loading and all data up to that point will be committed.

C.

The file loading could be aborted without any portion of the file being committed.

D.

The file's number of allowable hours to load can be programmatically controlled to load easily into Snowflake

Discussion
Question 70

Which types of subqueries does Snowflake support? (Select TWO).

Options:

A.

Uncorrelated scalar subqueries in WHERE clauses

B.

Uncorrelated scalar subqueries in any place that a value expression can be used

C.

EXISTS, ANY / ALL, and IN subqueries in WHERE clauses: these subqueries can be uncorrelated only

D.

EXISTS, ANY / ALL, and IN subqueries in where clauses: these subqueries can be correlated only

E.

EXISTS, ANY /ALL, and IN subqueries in WHERE clauses: these subqueries can be correlated or uncorrelated

Discussion
Question 71

Which function returns an integer between 0 and 100 when used to calculate the similarity of two strings?

Options:

A.

APPROXIMATE_SIMILARITY

B.

JAROWINKLER_SIMILARITY

C.

APPROXIMATE_JACCARD_INDEX

D.

MINHASH COMBINE

Discussion
Page: 17 / 45
Title