Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Snowflake Updated COF-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by presley

Page: 23 / 45

Snowflake COF-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SnowPro Core Certification Exam (COF-C02)
Exam Code: COF-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Snowflake Certification: SnowPro Core Certification
Questions: 605 Q&A's Shared By: presley
Question 92

Which Snowflake data governance feature can support auditing when a user query reads column data?

Options:

A.

Access History

B.

Data classification

C.

Column-level security

D.

Object dependencies

Discussion
Question 93

The property mins_to_bypass_network_policy is set at which level?

Options:

A.

User

B.

Role

C.

Account

D.

Organization

Discussion
Question 94

If a virtual warehouse runs for 61 seconds, shut down, and then restart and runs for 30 seconds, for how many seconds is it billed?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 95

What happens when a network policy includes values that appear in both the allowed and blocked IP address list?

Options:

A.

Those IP addresses are allowed access to the Snowflake account as Snowflake applies the allowed IP address list first.

B.

Those IP addresses are denied access lei the Snowflake account as Snowflake applies the blocked IP address list first.

C.

Snowflake issues an alert message and adds the duplicate IP address values lo both 'he allowed and blocked IP address lists.

D.

Snowflake issues an error message and adds the duplicate IP address values to both the allowed and blocked IP address list

Discussion
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Page: 23 / 45
Title
Questions
Posted

COF-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

COF-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

COF-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99