Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Scaled Agile Updated SAFe-RTE Exam Questions and Answers by isha

Page: 3 / 6

Scaled Agile SAFe-RTE Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAFe-RTE - SAFe Release Train Engineer (RTE)
Exam Code: SAFe-RTE Dumps
Vendor: Scaled Agile Certification: Scaled Agile Framework
Questions: 180 Q&A's Shared By: isha
Question 12

What is the name of the event where all team members determine how much of the team's backlog they can commit to delivering during an upcoming Iteration?

Options:

A.

Backlog refinement

B.

Solution planning

C.

lteration planning

D.

Solution Demo

Discussion
Question 13

The Release Train Engineer (RTE) learns the teams feel the business value does not re-flect the effort and progress. What are two ways the RTE can provide a better under-standing of what the teams have created? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Educate teams that business value provides the Enterprise with a Metric of how fast the team executed work during the PI

B.

Coach the Business Owner's review of objectives to see that scoring is against the specific details negotiated with the team during PI Planning

C.

Illustrate the linkage between business values and the market communica-tions/release objectives tied to the three to six month Enterprise strategy

D.

Work with the team to ensure they are actively involved when the Business Own-ers score the business value achieved

Publish the team business values and coach teams that these values are for track-ing each Agile Release Train deliverable

Discussion
Question 14

Becoming a coach requires a shift from old behaviors to new ones. What are three ex-amples of new coaching behaviors? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Facilitate team problem-solving

B.

Focus on business value delivery

C.

Drive toward specific outcomes

D.

Fix problems for the team

E.

Ask the team for the answer

F.

Focus on deadlines

Discussion
Question 15

What are two common PI Planning anti-patterns? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Stories are created for the Iterations

B.

The team decides which changes need to happen and when

C.

Too much time is spent analyzing each Story

D.

Scrum Masters who work with multiple teams do not have time for their teams

E.

Too much time is spent prioritizing Features

Discussion
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Page: 3 / 6

SAFe-RTE
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAFe-RTE Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAFe-RTE PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99