Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Scaled Agile Updated SAFe-RTE Exam Questions and Answers by annabella

Page: 6 / 6

Scaled Agile SAFe-RTE Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAFe-RTE - SAFe Release Train Engineer (RTE)
Exam Code: SAFe-RTE Dumps
Vendor: Scaled Agile Certification: Scaled Agile Framework
Questions: 180 Q&A's Shared By: annabella
Question 24

Teams are reporting a high level of success through their individual quantitative meas-urements, but the system results say otherwise. What should the Release Train Engineer do to help the teams deliver more value?

Options:

A.

Coach the Scrum Masters on good retrospective techniques and ensure teams are defining and taking a systems view approach to improvements

B.

Share the quantitative measurement results with Product Management and lead-ership and ask for their input

C.

Diagnose the differences between the measurements and the results and suggest improvement items to each team

D.

Work with the team that is struggling the most to discover patterns that can be ap-plied to the other teams

Discussion
Question 25

Why is a confidence vote held at the end of program increment (Pl) planning?

Options:

A.

To build shared commitment to the plan

B.

To remove the risks for the Pl

C.

To ensure the business owners accept the plan

D.

To hold the teams accountable if the Agile release train (ART) does not deliver on its commitment

Discussion
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 26

Which SAFe Core Competency requires exemplifying the principles and values of lean-agile?

Options:

A.

Continuous Learning Culture

B.

Agile Product Delivery

C.

Organizational Agility

D.

Lean-Agile Leadership

Discussion
Question 27

Which statement is true about estimating and forecasting the Portfolio Backlog?

Options:

A.

Feature estimates are rolled up into Epic estimates

B.

Refinement is necessary when estimating the effort needed to implement an Epic

C.

WSJF is used to assign Epics to Value Streams

Discussion
Page: 6 / 6

SAFe-RTE
PDF

$35  $99.99