Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR83_2305 Exam Questions and Answers by rayyan

Page: 2 / 5

SAP C_THR83_2305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting: Recruiter Experience 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_THR83_2305 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: rayyan
Question 8

Which SMS Messages are tracked on the correspondence audit trial within the candidate summary page? There are 2 correct ans.

Options:

A.

Ad-hoc SMS Notifications

B.

Requisition-triggered SMS Notifications

C.

Status-Triggered SMS Notifications

D.

SMS Responses from the candidate

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Question 9

You have configured a custom field in the job requisition template and would like to use the customer field as a token in the job description and in the recruiting email template, How do you do this? Note: There are 2 correct ans.

Options:

A.

Configure the field as token in provisioning> configure custom token settings.

B.

Configure the field as a reportable field within provisioning > configure reportable field

C.

Ensure the field is configured as a public field in the job requisition form

D.

Add the field in the job requisition> Listing layout fields

Discussion
Question 10

Which buttons are configured in the job requisition template? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Reopen Job

B.

Link Child requisition

C.

Print requisition

D.

Delete job requisition

E.

Close job

Discussion
Question 11

Where are background elements mapped to synchronize the data between people profile and candidate profile?

Options:

A.

In the candidate profile template

B.

In the Application template

C.

In the Job requisition Template

D.

In the Succession Data Model

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5

C_THR83_2305